Malaysian Man Electrocuted To Death While Charging His Mobile Phone

Pappi Hex

It's advised to always use a non-faulty and compatible charger when you want to plug your gadget to electricity. Ignoring simple safety tips can result in dire consequences.

A Malaysian man has been electrocuted while charging his mobile phone in his friends house.

According to Bernama, the country's local news agency, Rosli Othman, 35, was electrocuted while charging his mobile phone at a friends house in Felda Bukit senggeh Jasin on Jan 24, 2018.

Rosli who was a labourer is said to been discovered lying dead next to his mobile phone, charger, and extension wire. Rosli's friend alerted the police shortly after discovering the incident.

"The deceased, who was a labourer, was found by his friend at around 11.30pm in an unconscious state alongside his mobile phone, charger and an extension cord," a police official said.

Investigations carried out by the police says the victim did not suffer any bodily harm or other forms of injuries.

It is still unclear what kind of phone Rosli used and also the charger he used too is still unknown. However, the suspected cause for his death 'might' be that he was using a faulty or an incompatible charging accessory for his phone.

Phone manufacturers always advise against using unauthorised accessories due to potential danger posed by these accessories. But these advice are most of the time ignored due to the expensive price and also the availability of a much cheaper alternative.

The police chief of Jasin, DSP Archad has classified the case as 'sudden death'


Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top