Smartphone Plugged On Over Charge Explode Killing Indian Owner

Pappi Hex

Last month, we made a report of a 14-year-old Kazakhstan whose phone which was plugged on over night charge caught fire and exploded, killing her instantly. Now, we have news report of a similar incident in India.

22-year-old Kuna Pradhan from Odisha, Jagatsinghpur district, India has died as result of his smartphone which exploded while it was plugged to charge overnight. 

Also Read: iPhone 6 Explodes In 11-Year-Old Girl's Hands

According to Fossbytes, Pradhan who worked as a labourer for the construction of the Jagannath Temple in Paradip, was taken to the hospital by other labourers who saw smoke coming out of the victims room.

Pradhan was said to have been taken to the hospital around 5am, though he was already confirmed dead on the spot. This incident happened while he was asleep.

As at the time of this report, information about his smartphone such as the brand and model is still unknown.

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top