Chinese Man Paralyses After Gaming For 20 Hours

Pappi Hex

A Chinese man has become paralysed after gaming non-stop for 20 hours at an internet cafe in Jiaxing, Zhejiang province of China.

According to a local news report, the man entered the internet cafe on Saturday and kept playing the game non-stop until for straight 20 hours until the tragedy struck on Sunday afternoon.

"It seems he had lost sensation completely and couldn't move at all. We had to call for an ambulance," a friend of the man said.

The news report said the man never realised that he was paralyzed until when he made an attempt to go to the toilet.The man said that he couldn't move the other half of his body.

However, a video that has gone viral shows the gamer was so bent on finishing the game that he kept begging his friends to help him continue playing the game as he was been moved away by paramedics onto a stretcher.

Last year a Chinese woman became blind after playing a mobile game for 24 hours! Another incident occurred last year in December when a man gamed for nine hours and then suddenly slumped, spitting blood as a result of exhaustion.

Same last year too, in June 2017, a 27-year old man died after spending nearly 20 hours in an internet cafe.

China has an estimated 565 million gamers and for long has been battling this gaming syndrome. China became the first country in 2008 to officially declare internet addiction which they mostly referred to as 'digital heroin'. 


Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top